Thursday, October 6, 2016

A Vision of Healing


It Is Written, acts 19:11, and God was doing extraordinary miracles, by the hands of Paul.
Everyone gets sick or has some kind of accident in their lifetime. There is no escaping it. Different people handle those situations differently.
The majority of people go to a doctor when a health issue comes up. Sometimes an illness can be taken care of with pills, sometimes with surgery, and sometimes not at all.
Christians get sick too. Some Christians believe in divine healing. They believe that by Jesus stripes, they were healed, and they receive that healing by faith. Many times that healing does occur.
What happens when you don't have enough faith to believe for that healing? There is nothing wrong with going to the doctor. Jesus uses them the way He uses other things in nature, as well as people to do His work on this earth.
Take a good look at the picture above. I believe that it is a true representation of how Jesus heals many people. Keep that picture in your heart, and believe. God bless you and your family. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
 Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment