Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Who Are They ?


This may seem like a strange title, but this title says a lot. Many people do not know who they are.
If you ask most people who they are, they will usually tell you what they do for a living. It's pretty common for people to see themselves that way, because it requires no thought.
Take politics for instance. Many older people say they are Democrat or Republican, simply because the last three or four generations of their family were one or the other. Other than that they cannot give you a reason.
Religion is the same way. Most people say they are one  denomination or another, but most of the time they do not practice that religion. A large percentage never even took the time to find out what their particular denomination stood for.
Many people claim to be Christian, but are they? As with the other examples, in order to be what you claim, you must put it into action. Christianity especially, is not a spectator sport. It all boils down to one simple fact. Whatever you claim to be, learn about it, and live it. God bless you and your family. Praise Lord!
Remember Jesus loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment