Sunday, October 23, 2016

Everyone Is Important


It Is Written, 1 Corinthians 12:14, for in fact the body is not one member but many.
Everyone is important to God. When He created the world, and planned the generations that would inhabit it, He didn't create favorites. Since God had a plan for each person, He values each person and the role they fill in this world.
When you accept Jesus and follow His plan, your life is blessed. You benefit from all God has because you are His child. You are a part of His body, the church, on this earth.
No one who rejects Jesus is saved. People who don't follow God's plan, usually have a hard time, because they trust in themselves, or something else, so they make bad decisions.
People who reject Jesus are doomed, but God still weeps over them. He wants all to be saved. People who repent and accept Jesus after a lifetime of rebellion, are saved. God and Heaven rejoice when that happens. So who is important? You and everyone else. God bless you and your family. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment