Sunday, October 30, 2016

The Holy Spirit's Voice


It Is Written, John 14:26, but the Comforter, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, that one will teach you all things and will remind you of everything which I myself sent to you.
Obeying God is a problem for many people. They somehow get the idea that God is like some kind of dictator, ordering people about. His rules seem like my way or the highway. This could not be farther from what He desires
Take a look at some of the results of your own decisions, without condemning yourself. Were the results good or bad? How did they affect you and your family? Do you have any regrets, or would you like a do over ?
Picture driving to a tiny town on the other side of the country. Would you  do it without a map? Are your map reading skills good enough? If you use the GPS, it will tell you where to turn, and which road to take. It will correct you when you don't follow a particular instruction.
Life is a tougher trip. We need the ultimate direction giver. Pioneers used guides, because they knew what lay ahead. God knows every little obstacle and how it will affect us. No one, including the smartest of us can do that. So the best advice is,  partner up with the one who died for you, and wants the best for you, in this life and the next. God bless you and your family. Praise Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
 Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment