Tuesday, November 1, 2016

A New Christian


It Is Written,2 Corinthians 5:17, therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold all things have become new.
When people receive Christ, it is normal for them to want to do extraordinary things for God. Many want to become preachers, so they can tell the world about Jesus. Almost all of these new Christians don't realize that they only took the first step.
To be a real follower of Christ, Matthew 10:38 says, whoever does not take up his cross and follow me, is not worthy of me. Mark 8:34, Matthew 16:24, Luke 9:23, all referred to taking up the cross and following Jesus.
Not sure what that means? The quick answer to that question is, live your daily life, without complaint, realizing that you are doing what God intended for you to do. God has a great plan for each of us, and that plan is unlocked to us, as we get closer to God, through His Word, the Bible.
A relationship with God, is an ongoing, lifetime thing. The rewards far and away exceedes the effort. You will walk in the greatest peace in your heart, that will be beyond measure. If you really want to please God, and you are starting out, it is not as hard as you think. I suggest you read Isaiah chapter 58:6-11.  When you follow that, you are doing what God wants you to do. God Bless You and Your Family. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment