Thursday, November 3, 2016

Looking At Our Flag


It Is Written, Romans 12:2, and do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
As I write this message, I do so with a less than happy heart. Up until 1973, when the supreme court legalized murder, in the form of abortion,I was proud of my country, and seeing our flag, moved me. But the country I felt so good about, started on a downward spiral that picks up more speed every day. As we see how our justice system, and government operate, it is easy to see the influence for evil.
Our court system, headed by the Supreme Court, has strayed from their job of interpreting our Constitution. They have become lawmakers, with a lifetime job, and no accountability. They are largely responsible for our political correctness. The rule of law the way the founding fathers envisioned it, is all but gone.
I am not a doom and gloom guy. This can all be reversed. Prayer is a powerful tool. We must all play a part that many Christians have avoided for years. That part is voting. When we don't vote, we do not have a choice about what gets forced on us.
Pray with your heart, and vote for people who will bring God back to our land. We have governments at all levels, who have lifetime jobs. Many of them have a goal of being reelected, so they can continue to take care of themselves only, and not the people who trusted them.
Let us take back our country. No vote, is a vote. If we don't vote, we will get what we deserve. Don't be fooled, it will get worse if we don't step up and do something now. Are you going to do your part, and vote the Bible? God bless you and your family. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment