Sunday, November 13, 2016

God Is Our Fortress


It Is Written, Psalm 91:2, I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress; my God, in Him I will trust.
It doesn't matter where you live in this entire world, you can't help feeling that the world is going down the toilet. The news is full of violence, corruption, and extraordinary evil. Where can you go to escape? How can you prepare yourself for what is happening now, and is yet to come?
The answer is not stockpiling supplies and finding a secluded place to stay. Money will not help, and guns will not protect us during times of anarchy. Chaos is started and fueled by satan. So the question is what do you do next?
 In Psalm 46:1, it says that God is our refuge and our strength. Nothing man-made can save anyone. The evil is overwhelming. We only fool ourselves if we think we can overcome the circumstances. satan is an evil spirit with incredible power. By ourselves we cannot fight him. In order to defeat him, we must operate in the spirit.
You may be asking, how can I do that? The answer is Jesus Christ. He defeated satan, sin, and death. After Jesus resurrection, He gave us power over satan in His Name. James 4:7 says submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.
Getting into God's Word, and staying in it, will give you a good foundation, establish your faith, and get you through the toughest times. The Lord is our source for every good thing, and He wants us to count on  Him. God bless you and your family. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
 Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment