Thursday, November 17, 2016

A New Thought


It Is Written, James 4:12, there is one lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy. Who are you to judge another?
If you have been a church member for any length of time, or have a Christian friend, you probably know that God tells us not to judge others. Have you ever thought about the reasons that God has for hating judging, and why it is a sin in God's eyes? Offhand, I can think of at least two possibilities.
First of all, God created everything that exists. Man is without a doubt God's greatest creation. God gave man dominion over the earth, including every living thing. God also gave each person a responsibility in life.
When we judge someone else, we are basically saying that God messed up in some way, because we feel that others are flawed in some way. We act like we know better than God. Remember each person has to answer to God for what they do, or don't do. He does not need our opinion or help.
When we judge someone, we are saying that we are better than them. When that happens, we commit one of the most common, and deadliest sins. Pride is the biggest cause of destruction of men's souls. God hates pride so much, because He loves us. If we don't repent, God might lose one of His children. Be aware, just let God take care of it. I found out that if we want to judge someone, we should judge ourselves. God bless you and your family. Praise Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
 Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment