Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Undeniable Proof


The prophecies of Isaiah 53:1-12, make for very interesting reading, and should be a part of every Christian's life. It is very important for people to meditate on this chapter and these verses for a number of reasons.
Hundreds of years before Jesus, Isaiah wrote of what Jesus would go through to bring us salvation. I have read this chapter many times and it never failed to grab my heart. I always marvel that Jesus sacrificed for me and everyone else including you my friend. It seems that Isaiah's words inspired deep repentance in many people.
The Bible speaks of many prophecies, some applying to Jesus Himself. We also hear about God's promises, and the fact that He cannot lie. Many of us read and believe the Bible. We read the Word of God, and sometimes fail to recognize the deep truths of it. You might say we have head knowledge instead of heart knowledge.
Praise the Lord for the Holy Spirit, and His works in our lives. The other day I watched a movie called Jesus of Nazareth. During the end of the crucifixion scene, the narrator recited several verses from Isaiah 53.
It struck me how accurate Isaiah was when he said by Jesus stripes we are healed. I finally got heart knowledge of the truths in the Bible. Fact of the matter is every prophecy that was ever given by God to a prophet, has been fulfilled exactly as it was given. There is not one prophecy that was not fulfilled exactly. When you look at it it just goes to prove that God's Words are true, so everything the Bible says, must also be true. God bless you and your family. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
 Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment