Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Turn It Over


It Is Written, Proverbs 3:5-6, trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding;  in all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths.
One of the hardest things for most people to do, is to turn their entire life over to God. They feel they are giving up control, because they don't really know or trust God yet.
Here is a harsh fact. You and I never had control over anything. Ecclesiastes 9:11 says it all. Time and chance happen to all. From the smallest thing to the biggest, we have free will to make a choice. God's will or our will. Let's look at both and see what makes the most sense.
First let's do it our way. We gather thoughts or facts, some of which might not be correct. So right from the start, we make a flawed decision. To reach our goal, there are at least dozens of things that must happen in perfect order and timing, to accomplish the best result.
If our decision is to let God guide us, He will. When God operates He sees all, and He can correct anything that will not result in the best answer. With God, chance does not enter into it at all. It is His love and mighty power, that makes things happen for those who trust in Him.
So, what makes the most sense to you? God bless you and your family. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment