Sunday, October 9, 2016

Don't Dwell On It


It Is Written, Proverbs 16:3, commit your work to the Lord, and your plans will be established.
From the time we first started school, we are taught to figure things out, and to plan ahead, even if it is just tomorrow's homework. As adults we have been conditioned to plan ahead and work out problems. We are bombarded with ads to improve ourselves so we can provide for the future.
Well my friends, you probably know by now that five-year plans, or plans in general, usually don't work out. Is that because we are not very smart, or things just happen for no apparent reason?
If you are an unbeliever you might just call it bad luck. If you are a believer however, you may call it God's will. Either way it is a product of free will.
If you are a believer, and you dwell on something, you are telling God that He cannot handle it, so you will. By not giving Him your concerns, you are saying you don't trust Him. So wise up, and let God take care of it for you, by letting it go and handing it over to Him. God bless you and your family. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
 Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment