Thursday, October 13, 2016

Money Or God


It Is Written, Matthew 6:24, but no one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or else he will be loyal to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon.
We make this decision every day, without realizing it. We look at money as security, fulfillment of needs and desires. Some even look at it as ultimate power.
We do not realize that money is a two-edged sword. Money can lead us to bad places. How we get it, what we do with it are two examples. It can be an evil tool of satan, as he leads us to replace God in our lives with a false God, money. I must add at this time, that the Bible doesn't say money is evil, but the love of money, is what causes the problem.
The Bible has plenty to say about money, not very much is positive. Try reading Proverbs. God wants us to count on Him for everything. God knows that money can and usually does lead to pride and destruction.
Money, investments, whatever way you look at it, can lose all value overnight. There are no safe investments. Instead of putting your trust in the false God of money, put your trust in Jesus. He is the safest way to live. God bless you and your family. Praise Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment