Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Why Me?


It Is Written, James 1:2-4, my brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials. Knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience.
Have you ever asked yourself that question? Why me? If you have, you are part of a large group on this earth. People have been asking that, since there were people.
I don't think there is a simple answer to that question. Things may not happen for any particular reason. In Ecclesiastes 9:11, it is written, again I saw that under the sun the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, nor bread to the wise, nor riches to the intelligent, nor favor to those with knowledge, but time and chance happen to them all.
Solomon said that as he reflected on his life. We live in a corrupt world. satan runs around passing out all kinds of problems to as many as he can. As it says in Ecclesiastes, time and chance play a big part, but trust in God and patience, will help you be a winner.
Sometimes God allows things to happen in order to wake someone up in order to find salvation. Ask the Holy Spirit about your problem. He always explains and helps believers who ask. God bless you and your family. Praise Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment