Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Messengers for Salvation


It Is Written, Hebrews 1:14, are they not all ministering spirits sent forth to minister for those who will inherit salvation?
Do you have someone close to you, who is not saved yet? If you do, you are not alone. People who don't know Jesus, usually feel uncomfortable at the mention of Jesus name. They may change the subject, or flat out say that they don't want to discuss it. There are usually reasons for this attitude that even they don't know.
When you mention the name of Jesus, you plant a seed. Don't give up. Don't pursue this by yourself, unless you are led by the Holy Spirit. All you have to do is plant the seed and the Holy Spirit will do the rest.
A couple of weeks ago, I heard a well-known preacher say that God will send an angel in the form of a person, to someone we pray for to be saved. That may seem a little hard to believe, but I really do believe that that is exactly what happens.
At this point I guess I will stretch it and say something that I honestly believe to be true. A person who is saved, through the power of the Holy Spirit, can send his spirit to someone in order for them to get the message. All it really takes, is love.
It all really boils down to this. When you pray for someone to receive a messenger that they will listen to, about Jesus, and believe it with your heart, the Holy Spirit will make it happen. God bless you and your family. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
 Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment