Tuesday, October 11, 2016

The One Jesus Loved


It is Written, Romans 5:8, but God demonstrates His own love toward us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
If you read the Gospels, you notice that one of the apostles seems closer to Jesus than the rest. You may not think this is true, because Jesus loved everyone. The Bible says God has no favorites. If that is true how can one seem to be closer?
During Jesus time on earth, no one thought Jesus was especially close to anyone, because he loved everyone. So how did the disciple Jesus loved, come to be.
In the Gospel of John, John refers to himself as the one Jesus loved. That title was created by John himself, because he experienced divine spiritual love from Jesus, and felt special.
We can all feel as John did. If we work on getting closer to Jesus by getting to really know Him through the Bible, and ask Him to live in us, we will feel the same way John did. It is written that if you get closer to Him, He gets closer to you. God bless you and your family. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment