Thursday, September 29, 2016

Don't Think About God?


It Is Written, Matthew 16:26, for what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul?
There are many people in this world that are considered successful by the world standards of success, however success means different things to different people.
God does not condemn people who attain wealth or fame. The big problem is when people think that they can do everything by themselves, and they don't need God. Their wealth or fame becomes their God.
If a person does in fact decide that money, a goal, or fame, or whatever else is the most important thing to them, they run the risk of that becoming their God. If they focus everything on the end, and not how they got there, they run a real risk of eternity that is also without God.
If on the other hand, a person focuses on God, talks to God, and follows God's plan, he or she can exceed their wildest dreams, and enjoy eternity with God.
Whatever it is you choose to do in life, make sure that God is your partner and guide, no matter what. God bless you and your family. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment