Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Heart And Brain


It Is Written, 1 John 4:20-21, if someone says, I love God, and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen, how can he love God whom he has not seen? And this commandment we have from Him; that he who loves God must love his brother also.
When you think about God, do you really love Him? Maybe you are a little confused about it. Maybe your brain tells you that since you don't feel love the way you do, or did with your spouse, you don't love God.
Your brain is bombarded by satan all day long. He fills your head with problems, dislike, anger toward other people, and so on. All of this is a diversion to keep you from God. He plants guilt and condemnation for everything you listen to him about.
Your heart on the other hand, can see a clear picture. If you are touched by things of God, your heart is telling you that you do love God.
You are a spirit, and your brain is low man on the totem pole. You can shut messages from satan off. Let your spirit put the things of God in your brain. Things of the spirit overcome anything satan can possibly do or say.
If you have received salvation, just live according to the fruits of the spirit as outlined in Galatians 5: 22-23, and loving God is automatic. God bless you and your family. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment