Thursday, September 8, 2016

Guilt or Repentance


It Is Written, 2 Corinthians 7:10, for Godly sorrow produces repentance leading to salvation, not to be regretted; but the sorrow of the world produces death.
Recently I asked myself an important question, while thinking about repentance. You may want ask yourself the same question.
When you sin, why do you confess it to God? Is it because you are afraid of going to hell, or do you feel real remorse because it offends God?
I'm pretty sure that almost everyone including myself, has to think long and hard about the answer we come up with. I don't know about you, but it puts sin in a whole new light for me.
Think about it and be honest with yourself. God bless you and your family. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment