Sunday, September 4, 2016

Change Circumstances


It Is Written, Philippians 4:13, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
In the past we have discussed the power of words, and how they determine how you will live. Those words start in the head.
If you have a heart for God, and His Word, whatever circumstances you find yourself in, you will come out a winner.
It all begins with that all-important relationship with God. When you know Him, His Word, and trust in Him, you have the answers to all circumstances.
Whatever you encounter, call on the name of Jesus and talk to the Holy Spirit. At that point, your heart will hear the answer, and tell your brain. Your brain will tell your mouth, and words will be spoken that set things in motion in the spirit world.
 It really is that easy when you place your trust in God. Even though it may be hard in the beginning, just have patience and believe. You will be amazed at the blessings you will encounter in your future journey. God bless you and your family. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment