Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Eyes Wide Open



It Is Written, 1 Thessalonians 5:18, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
As human beings, most of us have a never-ending list of wants. Our wants can become so strong in our minds, that they take on the status of needs.
Most people do not realize that many things we think we need, or want, would not be what is best for us. God does, and He knows if something will take us from Him, or cause us harm in some way.
A number of years ago, it occurred to me that life is like going to school. Each level comes up as we are prepared for it. It's a little like that with God. Things happen in steps, just as schools have grades.
Until we appreciate what He has given us, and are truly thankful for it, we might not go to the next want. Be truly thankful for Jesus and what He did for you. Be grateful for everything you have, and more will be given to you. God bless you and your family. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment