Thursday, September 15, 2016

The Valley


It Is Written, Psalm 23:4, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil;  for you are with me;  your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
As I was reading this fourth verse of the Psalm, I was again reminded of the peace it brought to so many, including me.
The picture of helpless sheep being protected by the Shepherd, is so much a picture of security, that the feelings of the ones protected would be indescribable.
I bring up this point, because I see the world as the valley, and God is my personal Shepherd. To me, believers are like the helpless sheep. In this world gone mad, and danger lurking everywhere, we must look to our divine Shepherd.
The Lord takes care of His, but like the sheep in this Psalm, we must put our total trust in our Shepherd. I'm not trying to reinterpret Scripture, I'm just saying what this verse means to me. God bless you and your family. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the Cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
 Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment