Sunday, September 25, 2016

Hear God



It Is Written, John 8:47, whoever is of God, hears the Words of God. The reason you do not hear them is that you are not of God.
This verse may seem a little harsh, but it is true. God's Word and instructions to us are in the Bible. If you do not know Him through His Word, you are not likely to know His voice.
If you are not of God, how would you know how, or what you should speak to Him. It would be like trying to speak to someone in a language you do not understand.
The majority of people, do not understand that knowing about God, is nowhere near really knowing God and His love. We must know Him better than we know the closest person to us.
Really knowing God is easy to do. Read and meditate on His Word. Unfortunately for many people, that is the hardest thing to do.
Take your first step, and read the Word, and the Holy Spirit will guide you and help you. Salvation is waiting. God bless you and your family. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment