Tuesday, September 27, 2016

People In Your Life


It Is Written, 2 Timothy 2:15, be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the Word of truth.
The world is full of people. Many look for friends, because they feel that the number of friends they have, equates to their status, or is a way to fill an empty space in their life.
You will find that the majority of people you meet are unbelievers, and they reject believers. They are most often very negative about themselves, as well as just about everything else in their world.
People create their own world by their words and actions. People take what for them, is the easier road. They speak negative words, take negative actions, and look to blame others for their failures.
Believers have their own world too. Their's however is filled with positive words and actions. They trust in God, and have a fulfilling life.
Remember this. You will be like the people you associate with. Choose wisely, because your eternity depends on your choices. God bless you and your family. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment