Monday, November 30, 2015

Value Someone


It Is Written, Matthew 25:45, then, He will answer them, saying "assuredly I say to you, it is much as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me".
We have things that we say have value.  Think about the word value for a minute.  You will find that the word value, can also be associated with appreciate.
Now take either of these two words, value and appreciate, and apply them to your daily life.  For instance, you have an older friend or member of your family, who you think is smart and honest.  You may find yourself asking them for advice once in a while, because you value or appreciate their opinion.
When you value someone because they are special to you, you will probably do or say something that makes them feel good.  Family and friends are usually the recipients of these actions.
Look at the people you come in contact with.  They were all sent to you by God, so that you can show your love for God by the way you treat them. They are all a part of God blessing you now or later, depending on where they fit in the plan the Lord has for you.
Another thing you really need to consider, is how you value yourself. Remember you are a child of God, so you know He values you.  Value Jesus and what He did for you, and you will receive plenty of ideas about how to value someone.  Don't be surprised if people value you more than you realized.
I think you'll find out as I did, when you start to value yourself, it becomes a lot easier to value someone else.  Have a blessed day.  Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me.  Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation.  Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment