Sunday, November 15, 2015

Are Angels Real?


It Is Written, Hebrews 1:14,  are they not all ministering spirits sent forth to minister for those who will inherit salvation?
And again, it is written, Psalm 103:20, bless the Lord, you His Angels, who excel in strength, who do His Word, heeding the voice of His Word.
When most people hear the word angel, they picture a cherub like being with wings.  The only time most people even think about Angels, is when they see yet another artists version of what an angel looks like.
Angels are spirits just like us.  They minister to people as God directs.  Each of us has at least two assigned to us at all times.  They are there to help and to guide us our whole life.
No one really knows for a fact, but I suspect they are guided by the Holy Spirit.  When we asked the Holy Spirit for something that agrees with the Word, He directs the Angels into action.
I believe the Angels work on a request as long as we believe.  When we start to doubt, they stop working.  Since they minister to us, they wait for instructions based on faith and the Word.  satan and evil spirits work to block the Angels.  As our faith stays steady, more Angels come to defeat the evil ones.  As a result we win.
While it may not be exactly as I describe it, I am sure it is a reasonably close idea.  There are many verses in the Bible about Angels that would lead to the conclusion that I reached.
Think it's a fairytale, or a flight of fantasy?  I believe Angels do exist and do minister to us because the Word of God says so.  That should be enough for any true believer.  Have a blessed day.
Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me.  Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation.  Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment