Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Thanksgiving


It Is Written, John 3:16-17, for so greatly did God love the world that He gave His only Son, that everyone who trusts in Him may not perish but may have eternal Life.  God did not send His Son into the World to Judge the World, but that the world might be saved through Him.
On this day, and every day, we should thank God for sending His Son to rescue us.  It is by Jesus death and resurrection, that we have the opportunity for eternal life with Him.  This should be number one on everyone's list of things to be thankful for.
Even if you live in a country that does not celebrate Thanksgiving as a holiday, taking a few minutes out every day, is a form of praising God for His blessings.  I believe in thanking God for something special every day. Whether it's thankful for your family, for your job, or the fact that you get up in the morning.  Praise the Lord for it.
We wish you a happy Thanksgiving, and a blessed life with Jesus.  Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me.  Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation.  Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
 Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment