Sunday, November 29, 2015

Jesus Love For Us


It Is Written, John 14:21, he who has my commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me.  And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest myself to him.
Many people in this world have hard lives.  Even the most fortunate of us go through difficult times.  In this broken world, it is common for most people to feel less than thankful.
We should all remember that God sent His only Son to rescue us.  All of us. It is hard to imagine the kind of love that would do that, so you have to figure that God really loves us.  He did it knowing full well what Jesus would suffer.
Then you have Jesus.  He knew the price He would have to pay to redeem us.  Jesus didn't care about the price, He cared about us, because He loves us as much as the father does.
When Jesus was being treated so horribly, He was thinking about us.  As His flesh was ripped from His body He thought about our healing.  As He was bleeding He saw His blood washing away our sins.  He put up with all the pain, humiliation and abuse for us.
Jesus whole purpose was to redeem us because He loves us, and wants us with Him for eternity.  Because of what Jesus did, we become righteous in the eyes of God.  All we have to do is accept Jesus and what He did, and confess our sins.
Since we are just human at this time, we cannot begin to have an idea about the kind of love it took to save us.  We cannot begin to get an idea of how precious Jesus blood is and what it is capable of doing.  It is impossible to describe anything concerning Jesus love for us.
No matter how our lives seem to us at this time, Jesus love for us and what He did, overrules anything.  Life is temporary, Jesus is forever.  He loves us now, and always will.  Have a blessed day.  Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me.  Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation.  Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
 Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment