Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Planned Parenthood-A New Frankenstein?


It is written in the commandments, thou shall do no murder.
I remember an old Frankenstein movie.  The doctor paid a cabbie to bring him bodies.  In order to fill the orders, the cabbie murdered people.
It seems to me, Planned Parenthood  is looking like the cabbie, but much worse.  Regardless of what they say, they are murdering babies.  To make it even more horrendous, they sell the body parts.
I have a question.  If it is not a real baby, how can you have parts to sell?  I believe there are countless people, including politicians and judges, who will face the creator, and be surprised that He didn't accept their nonsense.
What kind of a country kills its helpless young, so that other people don't have to be responsible for their selfish acts.  There is no reason to have unwanted babies.
Our society has gone down so far, that the most outrageous things are now ordinary.  A person decides to leave his organs when he dies in order to save or help someone.  This act of caring is very thoughtful, but what happens is it turns into a huge financial gain for people who sell the very body parts that someone else donated.
Our government ignores what ISIS does, but is concerned with the name of a football team.  We are a joke to the world, because our leaders and the justice system is a joke.  How can we expect other countries to live up to agreements, when we do not follow our own Constitution.
There is an election coming up in a year.  We have plenty of time to investigate candidates.  Don't take newspaper opinions about the candidates, check out their records yourself.  It is easy to do on a computer, by using Google.  Vote for people who care about more than just winning an election.
It is time for God fearing, decent people to take our country back from those who are influenced or controlled by satan.  Here is a sobering thought I read in the Bible. "God gives us the leaders we deserve." Complaining doesn't change anything.  Prayer and effort does. Have a blessed day.
 Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me.  Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation.  Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment