Tuesday, November 10, 2015

A Peaceful Heart


It Is Written, John 14:27, peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you.  Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
It Is Written, Isaiah 26:3,  You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You.
If someone asks you if you are worried about anything, you would probably answer based on what is currently going on in your worldly life. That is the way most people would answer.
Worldly peace usually operates like a roller coaster.  It depends on home life, the job, outside activities, and all sorts of things that come up.  When you look at it, there is no lasting peace, because it is a phony peace.
Peace that comes from a relationship with God is almost impossible to describe.  It gives you such a feeling of security and power.  You have no fear or doubt about satan's attacks, and or anything else worldly people worry about.
You can look at the gloom and doom disaster prediction people, and thank God that none of it will affect you.  When you truly have the Lord in your heart, the world is not such a scary place.
With the peace of the Lord in your heart, you can hear His voice in your heart.  You make the right choices, because He leads you.
True spiritual peace is among the top three blessings you can have in your life.  With salvation comes all of the other blessings of God.  Peace in your heart, helps you enjoy them. Have a blessed day.
Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me.  Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation.  Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment