Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Is Political Correctness, Correct?


It Is Written, 2 Timothy 3:16,  all scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness.
I heard a statistic yesterday that was surprising, and at the same time puzzling.  The survey that they quoted said that 70% of the people in this country are unhappy with our government.
This leads me to a couple of questions.  If 70% is more than 30%, how do we have leaders who are elected by only 30%.  What are the 70% waiting for?
If you read 2  Timothy 3:1-9, with an open mind, you will see that it describes the times we live in to a T.  Closing our eyes to what is going on, can influence our eternity.
Laws exist, and people accept, what is absolutely against the Word of God. Government has been replacing God's laws one at a time.  A majority of people accept this political correctness by calling it tolerance.
It is understandable that people who either don't believe or read the Bible can be easily deceived.  What is hard to understand, is how many mainstream religions and individual churches can be so deceived and corrupted, that they accept going against God's Word.
The Word of God does not change.  A sin is a sin, no matter how many people deny it.  If real Christians follow God's Word and act on it, things can change.
Each of us is responsible to God.  We cannot use excuses like, so-and-so said so, or that is what our church taught me.  When you're eternity is on the line, learn from the Word yourself.  No church or government should decide your future.
Please read 2 Timothy 3:1-9, for starters.  You'll see everything that is going on was foretold  hundreds, and even thousands of years ago.  Have a blessed day.  Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me.  Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation.  Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
 Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment