Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Deliverance


It Is Written, Psalm 34:4, I sought the Lord and He heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.
Psalm 34:17, the righteous cry out, and the Lord hears, and delivers them out of all their troubles.
Everyone who ever lived has had need of deliverance at one time or another.  Many people think that deliverance only applies to things like drugs or alcohol.  It goes much further than that.
Have you ever had something that continually worked on your mind and made you unhappy?  It could be something that happened years ago, but it still troubles your mind.
Then you have things like unfulfilled dreams, or maybe a failure and something that you feel was your fault.  Unfortunately things like this have no time limit,  so they will haunt you your whole life if you don't do something about it.
There are countless things in our lives that fall into the category of afflictions that really do require deliverance.  They are all caused by satan. He likes to have as many things as possible to condemn us for.  He makes everything we are unhappy about seem like there is no hope.
Well my friends, according to the Bible that is not true.  There is deliverance for all things in Jesus.  It is a simple as going to Jesus in prayer.  Pour your heart out to Him, telling Him everything that is troubling you and asking Him to deliver you from whatever it is.  He hears sincere prayer, and He will handle it.
When I was prompted in my spirit to do just that, I found out deliverance is real, and God really does here are prayer.  I found out that the empty space caused by something taken away, was filled with new and exciting things.
I was so excited about what happened, that I made a list of everything that was afflicting me, and I took them all to the Lord in prayer.  It changed my life, it boosted my faith and gave me peace.
Undoubtedly satan will still try to bring something back, but you can laugh at him, because at this point you will realize that he has no power over you in Jesus name.  Try it, and it will change your life forever.  Have a blessed day.  Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me.  Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation.  Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
 Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment