Thursday, December 10, 2015

Jesus Will Never Leave You


It Is Written, Hebrews 13:5, let your conduct be without covetousness;  be content with such things as you have.  For He Himself said, I will never leave you or forsake you.
If you are like most Christians, you have probably experienced times when you felt God's presence, and other times you felt like God had abandoned you.
This type of up-and-down experience has been felt by every believer on the planet since man first believed.  The simple fact is, since the time you first accepted Jesus as your Savior, He has always been with you.
The biggest problem for all people, is to forget about feeling something.  We are to live by faith.  Feelings can be deceiving, faith in Jesus cannot.  Just because we don't feel His presence, does not mean He left us.
I heard it said recently that when we feel Jesus presence, it is a gift to us. When we don't feel His presence, but we still believe, is a gift to Him.  It does not matter how we feel.  Jesus love and power is still in us, waiting to be used.  It is when we have the hardest time exercising our faith, that it means the most.
Anyone can have faith when things are going good.  When things aren't so good, it shows us how much we love and trust Jesus.  He is always faithful, and will never let us go.  Have a blessed day.  Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me.  Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation.  Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
 Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment