Wednesday, March 4, 2015

The Money Guys

It Is Written, Proverbs 23:7, for as he thinks in his heart, so is he.
Many people look for excuses to criticize preachers because they think all preachers are only after their money. In their minds that is a very good reason for rejecting what they hear, and are thereby rejecting God.
There are a few people on TV, that act like they are promoting a get rich quick scheme to desperate or uninformed people. They take advantage of fears and even greed that some people have.
The Lord God wants us to help the poor, by giving from the heart. He rewards us for the love and compassion we show to others. If you read the Bible, you will find that God condemns tainted sacrifices. Tainted meaning not giving our best from our hearts. Jesus always talked about helping the poor.
We receive everything we have from the Lord. We are to use it to help others. As we give His money to those in need, He replenishes what we gave and more. That Is the Way, God intended. God is all about the heart.
Before you give $1000 to someone because they say by doing that, you will be able to pay off all your bills, or even your mortgage, think and pray about it. Giving is not let's make a deal with God. If it is not God's way, don't do it.
I am not condemning these people on TV. They belong to God just as we do. I am saying however, don't let anything but love guide your giving. Remember God does not honor insincere giveing. Don't let people like this, be an excuse for not doing what we are commanded to do by the Lord.
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment