Tuesday, March 31, 2015

The Holy Spirit Our Teacher

It Is Written, Isaiah 30:21, your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying; this is the way, walk in it. Whenever you turn to the right hand or whenever you turn to the left.
Today's message is about the Holy Spirit again. The Holy Spirit is constantly on my mind, because I need Him so much. I feel I can talk to Him, and He talks to me. The fact is, anyone can talk to the Holy Spirit, and He will talk to them. You just have to ask Him, and then listen.
The verse above is absolutely true. The Bible has hundreds of verses about the Holy Spirit. They tell who He is and what He does. Remember, He was sent to us by Jesus to help us in every way. I believe when we have a relationship with the Holy Spirit, we have it all. Most of us don't realize what part He plays in our daily life.
It is written,1 Corinthians 2:9 – 10, eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man, the things which God has prepared for those who love Him. But God has revealed them through His spirit. For the spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God.
If you think about that verse, without the Holy Spirit, how could you know God's plan for you? How would salvation be possible without the help you receive from the Holy Spirit? Many of us don't even realize that.
I will give you an example of a real problem many people have, even when they have the Holy Spirit. To start with, recognize this fact. God wants us to know how much we need Him. He wants us to have faith and trust in Him. When we do, it praises Him.
We are all human, and we need to feel we are in control. I guess you could call it pride. We get a high from figuring things out. The old saying "let go and let God" is something that most people describe  as an excuse for doing nothing. We can't help it, most of us were raised that way.
When you confront any problem in life, it usually comes with stress and the problems that that causes. You struggle with it, and look to solve it, but roadblocks keep popping up adding to the frustration. It may or may not work out. If it does, you pat yourself on the back and think how smart you are. If it doesn't work out, you look for excuses. That is a common trait most of us share at times.
It took me a long time to understand and let go. I won't bore you with specific stories, just the method. This proved itself to be true, no matter what.
No matter if it is as simple as fixing a lawnmower, or buying a house. Talk to the Holy Spirit about it. This is the hard part at first. Then forget about it and wait for Him to speak. It could be 5 min. or five weeks. You will get an answer when you least expect. If you have peace in your heart do what He says, but if there is no peace from the beginning, don't do it.
Trust, follow the peace, and it will all happen for the best according to God's plan. Even if problems come up, rest easy, the Holy Spirit will handle it. With the Holy Spirit, there is no reason to fear anything. Have a blessed day. Praise the Lord!

Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer Of Salvation
Lord Jesus,I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins,by your stripes I was healed,your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins,and come into my heart as my personal savior.
Thank You
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment