Sunday, March 8, 2015

God Exists

It Is Written, Job 5:8 – 9, but as for me, I would seek God, and to God I would commit my cause, who does great things, and unsearchable, marvelous things without number.
Many people have a tendency to reject creation and all other miracles, because they look at them with human, prideful eyes. They search for answers in science. They explain many things away as coincidence, or the world creating itself.
I saw a TV show where scientists tried to explain the plagues of Egypt from Exodus. It amazes me that so-called educated people could come up with the total nonsense that they were spouting. One ridiculous explanation after another. A reasonably intelligent 10-year-old would laugh at what they were saying. It is obvious that their God of science had to be defended against the real God.
I am not judging, but I wonder sometimes if some of these people were actually smart enough to get a degree, or they were awarded a degree by people of limited intelligence. With all the rubbish taught in schools today, it is not surprising that everyone is so misled.
In order to accept creation, you must accept that there is a supreme being. Maybe it's pride or maybe it's fear, that won't let them do that. They look for endless proofs for creation, but at the same time they preach the theory of evolution, which has no proofs, it is a theory.
When you look at all the trillions and trillions of cells in each thing, how likely is it for all of these trillions to function together perfectly, with each group having its own function. All of these cells depending on each other, in order for even the tiniest thing to operate properly. It seems to me and some other people that the only answer to these miracles is creation.
When the largest man-made machine, can gather all materials needed from around the world, and assemble itself to function perfectly, then there may be something to evolution. If creation makes no sense, the idea of evolution is even many times more ridiculous.
So you see, we cannot judge God or think of the things He did, going by our human brains. All things are possible with God, and no amount of denial on our part will change that. The only answer for all the questions in the universe, is the existence of a supreme being. I don't know about you, but I prefer to think that a master builder made me, not some clump of slime or piece of dust. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment