Sunday, August 31, 2014

Day 6

Greetings My Friends
It Is Written 2 Corinthians 5:7 "for we walk by faith, not by sight".
If you listen to any amount of teaching from the Bible, you have probably heard this verse. It sounds pretty simple, but it is one of the toughest things to do for most people.
Sometimes, someone decides to try it. They go for a day or two, something comes up, and they decide that faith doesn't work. Does that sound like the proper way to do it?
Let's take it from the top, the correct way. This is how I did it, and it worked for me. Let me start out by saying faith is not a taste test. You must get serious.
Start out by asking the Holy Spirit for guidance, understanding, and to remember what you read. Take your Bible and go to the concordance. Find the verses on faith and trust. Read those verses in context, and meditate on each one. Do it over a period of a week or two, or however long it takes to sink in.
Next pick a problem that you have. Be determined to see itself by faith. Ask the Holy Spirit to guide you, and to help you. Thank him every day for the result. Don't give up, just keep thanking Him for the result. Once you see the manifestation, your faith will grow, and eventually, you will walk by faith, and not by sight.
A few verses to get you started. Jeremiah 17:7, 1 Peter 5:7, Proverbs 3:5 – six, Psalms 9:10, Psalms 37:5, Matthew 21:22, Hebrews 11:1
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive all my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment