Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Day 3

It Is Written Psalms 34:22
The Lord redeems the soul of His servants, and none of those who trust in Him will be condemned.
This verse sounds simple, but for quite a few people, the trust part is very difficult. We as humans always try to solve everything ourselves. Therein lies the problem.
You probably know someone who insists, that God does not answer prayers. There can be many reasons for unanswered prayer. Do they know God? Did they pray with proper motives? Is there anger, forgiveness in their heart? Maybe their prayer was answered but not in the way they planned.
Unfortunately, people have many reasons in their own minds that they feel justifies not trusting God. To these people I say, you don't know God.
If you read the way Jesus spoke and acted, you'll see that He expects us to reflect Him. If you really know Him, you will trust Him more every day.
If you trust for one thing, you must trust for all things. When you were saved, it was by faith. If you are really saved, it is forever, He said so. Call it faith, or call it trust, it basically amounts to the same thing. The best thing you can do, is choose to trust in God for everything.
Trust is a two-way street. God's trusting you is based on how well you represent Jesus. He is the creator, not us. He deserves our trust, do we deserve His?
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment