Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Is it Demons?

Greetings My Friends
Perhaps you know someone who is going through life constantly facing problems. Most of us probably know someone like that. Usually they're good people, that as we say "can't catch a break". It seems that everything they do, for whatever reason, doesn't work out the way it was planned.
Most of the time, when meeting someone like this, it seems the common thing to do, is to judge or criticize them. We all have a tendency to judge someone by our own yardstick, and quickly decide that they don't measure up. We may get the impression, that they are lazy, or just not very bright.
After reading in the Bible that we should not judge people, I began to think about situations like the one I just mentioned. I think most of us have heard statements from some so-called expert, or psychiatrist, that pretty much blames everything on a person's childhood. I used to laugh at that, but now I believe there is some truth to it.
I believe that people that I just described, start life out in early age with a handicap. I am not talking about someone that is crippled, or possibly retarded. I am talking about a person who at a very early age, was teased by someone. That someone in all likelihood used some very negative words. Words such as, boy are you dumb, you are stupid, how come you're so fat and clumsy.
What most people don't realize, is the power of words. As this person grows up, they believe these negative words. Usually the older they get, the worse they get. Most of the time ,they make bad decisions, or they exhibit some type of unusual behavior. The reason they do this, is because their subconscious, is telling them that that's who they are.
When a person is facing this, I believe it is because, satan painted a picture in that person's mind, and tells them that they have no choice because that is who they are.
The evil one wants to get someone early, and keep them for life. He uses people to plant those negative seeds. Most of these people think it is harmless fun to tease, and don't realize they are a tool of satan. Words can be so devastating that they could ruin the lives of the person hearing them. The lives of their spouse, their children, and even generations to come can be affected by what is sometimes called a generational curse.
I think that we need to pay close attention to the words we use when we speak to anyone. Remember, words produce what is said. If the words are positive, they produce positive, and negative produces disaster. Remember if you tease someone, you may be helping satan destroy that person's life.
We probably have all heard the expression, that if you want to know where you will be in 10 years, pay attention to what you are saying about yourself today. You or anyone else, will be what you say.
If you see someone that exhibits characteristics that you would normally judge as bad, lazy, or uncaring, don't judge, just pray for them.
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive all my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment