Tuesday, August 5, 2014

No Condemnation

Greetings My Friends
As we all know, condemnation does not come from God. It comes from satan in various ways. It is his intention to destroy man, and he is a champion deceiver.
I was talking to someone recently, who was feeling a little depressed. She said that the other day she was meeting some friends, so on the way she prayed to have a nice time.
I won't get into details, but the get together got a little rough for a while. One of the people has super tender feelings, and apparently an innocent answer to a question, triggered a short quarrel. Both parties quickly made up, hugged each other, and continued the get together in peace.
My friend however was feeling very guilty about the whole thing. She was condemning herself, because she got upset, and had words with the other person after praying for good get together.
I explained to her that even sincere prayer is no guarantee that something wrong won't happen. I happen to know the parties involved. I explained that the other person probably has some real issues in her life that added to her super sensitivity. satan who is always looking for a way in, probably instigated the whole thing. I believe that without the prayer ahead of time, it would probably have turned really ugly. They did make up after a short while. God wins. There is absolutely no reason to condemn yourself or anyone else, just thank God for the outcome, and let it rest in the past.
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation

Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive all my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment