Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Day 4

It Is Written Psalms 31:14
"But as for me Lord, I say you are my God".
We say it in church, maybe even in a prayer, but is that what is in our hearts?
Many people say they believe God exists. A lot of those same people draw the line at saying He is their God. For that, I applaud their honesty.
Surprised at that statement? It is the truth. Many of those who say that God is their God, are talking through their hat. Many don't even know God. They didn't even take the time to find out about being saved.
A lot of people have other gods or idols they worship. Some of them are, sports players, entertainers, a job, money, stuff like cars or as they say, grown-up toys. The list goes on and on. If you think this is unfair, I challenge you to take 15 min. for the sake of your soul.
Make a list of five or 10 things you spend your time doing. Be totally honest. Rank them in order of the amount of time you spend on each. When you finish, take a look at your gods as listed. If you weren't honest you only fool yourself.
Was God or the Bible even on the list. If God was not number 1 and the Bible number 2, I suggest you re-examine your priorities, while you still have time. Maybe none of this ever occurred to you, but now you have an idea to get you thinking.
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive all my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment