Monday, August 25, 2014

Day 2

Greetings My Friends
It Is Written in James 4:7
I am submitted to God, and the devil flees from me, because I resist him in the name of Jesus.
satan is a defeated foe. When you get to the last pages of the Bible, you plainly see, we win. We are victors through Jesus.
satan is a powerful foe. Those who are saved, know he has weaknesses just as people do. If you know your enemy, you can defeat him. He is not invincible as some people think.
Here are some basic facts about satan.
1) he cannot make you do anything.
2) he can only suggest, you don't have to act on his suggestion.
3) what he puts in your mind cannot happen without your permission.
4) he does not know what is in your mind.
5) he flees at the mention of Jesus name.
6) he puts thoughts in your mind, then tries to condemn you. They are his thoughts, and not a sin unless you act on them.
7) guard your tongue. That is one of the best ways he can get you to sin.
Just be aware of his tricks. 1 John 4:4 says it very well. I am of God and have overcome him(satan). For greater is he that is in me, then he who is in the world. The two most important things to remember when you are saved, is that Jesus is in you, and satan is a liar.
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment