Thursday, August 21, 2014

Religion

Greetings My Friends
There our many religions in this world. Almost all of them claim to be the only way to heaven. Then you have nondenominational Christians. They also claim the only way to to get to heaven.
Religions, depending on denomination, have various forms of what I call bondage. Bondage is any man-made rules. There are all sorts of rules that are supposed to be followed in order for you to get to heaven. The Pharisees in Jesus time had so many man-made rules, that even the high priest probably didn't know them all. I think they pretty much made up the rules as they went along, and blamed the law of Moses.
The law was given by God to Moses so that the people could see that they weren't as good as they thought they were. When Jesus came He changed everything. His death and resurrection released man from bondage to law, by His grace. He said that the only way to the father is through Him.
So which religion is right? If a religion follows the Bible, and teaches that Jesus was crucified for our sins, and rose again from the dead, and salvation is through Him as the Bible says, they are correct.
It all boils down to what the word says. If you are comfortable with man-made rules, that is your business. Salvation through Jesus is God's business. If the Bible says that the way to heaven is through Jesus, no amount of rules and regulations and traditions that don't support that can change the Word of God.
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive all my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment