Sunday, March 31, 2024

Resurrection: The Beginning

2 Corinthians 6:2, In a favorable time I listened to you, in a day of salvation, I have helped you.

Since the time of the resurrection of Jesus people have questioned the Bible and its accuracy. They have as one of their favorite arguments, that the Bible was wrong about the number of days that Jesus was dead. Well guess what, the Bible is correct. The Hebrews used to call a part of a day as a whole day. Friday was the first day, the Sabbath was the second, and even if Jesus rose one minute after midnight on Sunday, it was still the third day.

History reports thousands of Christians dying for their faith. Ask yourself this. Would men die for a fairy tale? Would you be that convinced if you were a witness? When Jesus rose from the dead, over 500 people saw Him. Do yourself a favor, and stop believing what the world says is true, because the world is all wrong. The fact is the world is perishing and most of its inhabitants are going with it.

Jesus conquered death, and in the process, He conquered satan. Because of this, we gain eternal life through Jesus, and our souls are taken back from satan who stole them from Adam and Eve. If not for what Jesus did, we would all be spending eternity in hell.

When you really stop to think about it, the most significant events in all of history whether you agree with it or not, we have to look at Christmas, the Crucifixion, and the Resurrection, of Jesus. All three of these had an impact on the future of man. Without all three, all men would be condemned. What is more important than these events.

Just as a reminder, Jesus did for us what we could not do for ourselves. Because of God’s love for us, the kind of love we could never understand in the human mind, we will have eternity with Him. The best way to thank God and praise Him, is to have faith and trust in His word.

Resurrection Day should be celebrated with song, worship, and praise, because by Jesus rising from the dead, we have eternal life too. We were dead in sin, but now we are alive in Christ. Hallelujah!

God bless you and your family.

Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus Christ, I am a sinner. I know you suffered and died on the cross and rose again in order to wash away my sins and to save me. I acknowledge my sins and I Repent of those sins, and I ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. I believe and I receive the gift of Salvation. Thank you, Lord Jesus! 

Praise The Lord!


No comments:

Post a Comment