Tuesday, March 19, 2024

My Time With Jesus Tuesday

Guilty Or Not

Proverbs 28:4, Those who forsake the law praise the wicked, but such as keep the law contend with them.

Breaking the law is an interesting thing to talk about. Let’s say someone steals a car and picks up a friend to go on a joyride. In the eyes of the law both people are guilty.

When a government makes laws, we should follow them. If the laws contradict the laws of God, we should follow God’s law. Following what is against God’s law because civil law says it’s okay, does not change God’s law.

Mark 9:42, Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were thrown into the sea.

When we cause others to sin, our guilt is even greater, because the sin chain will grow from one to another.  Each person we cause to sin can end up being dozens, or hundreds of others that count against us.

Almighty God loves children. Shooting a 10-year-old child is murder, so is killing them in the womb. There is no difference in God’s eyes. His opinion does not change. Pushing this practice on others can cause guilt of millions, on the souls of those who try to convince others that it is ok because the law says so. This would also include those who pass the law, and fight to enforce it.

Exodus 20:13, You shall not murder.

God’s law is God’s law. It has nothing to do with prejudice or hate. If you love someone you shouldn’t lie to them in order to make them, feel good. You would be an accomplice. Remember this when we accept or condone anything that is against God’s law, we are equally guilty. If you have any doubt about anything, stay in God’s word and ask the Holy Spirit to guide you.

Hebrews 13: 8, Jesus Christ is the same yesterday today, and forever.

God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

My Lord Jesus Christ, I believe you died on the cross and rose again to save me and to forgive all my sins. I ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. I Repent of my sins, and I thank you and Praise you for what you did on the cross to make my salvation possible. Amen. 

Praise The Lord! 

No comments:

Post a Comment