Thursday, March 14, 2024

The Truth About Miracles

Mark 16:17-18, And these signs will follow those who believe; and in My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them. They will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.

Most people do not believe in miracles and that is a fact. First let us look at the definition of Miracles. A surprising and welcome event that is not explicable by natural or scientific laws and is therefore considered to be the work of a Divine agency.

The most obvious examples of Miracles is the creation of the universe, trillions, and trillions of stars and planets, all put in place and following the instructions of the creator. Order, not chaos.

Acts 19:11-12, Now God worked unusual Miracles by the hands of Paul, so that even handkerchiefs or aprons were brought from his body to the sick, and the diseases left them, and the evil spirits went out of them.

Think about the Earth, and how every bit of it was designed to support all forms of Life. If you look at all the forms of life, we are talking about trillions upon trillions upon trillions of individual cells, each designed to do its part to make every living thing function and reproduce itself. Man, and all his science cannot create even one cell of any kind that will do that. To me this is positive evidence of a Divine Creator.

Luke 1:37, For with God, nothing will be impossible.

When the Lord Jesus Christ was on this Earth, He healed the sick, made the blind see, the deaf hear, and all other sorts of things that no one else could do, including raising the dead. 

John 4:48, Then Jesus said to him, unless you people see signs and wonders you will by no means believe.

Why would anyone doubt that the Creator of the universe could do these simple miracles? When the Lord Jesus was here, He empowered His Apostles to work miracles and to teach salvation.

After the Lord Jesus rose from the dead, and before He ascended to Heaven, He promised to send the Holy Spirit to enable them to do what He did and more. 

John 14:12-14, Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do, he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to my Father. And whatever you ask in my name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

All miracles are not spectacular in our human’s minds, but they are still miracles. One more thing that I have been blessed to understand. Prayers are always answered, usually after waiting. In a life-threatening situation, the Lord God Almighty acts immediately to save us. He is always looking out for us. Every day, we pray Psalm 91 for me, my family, and everyone we pray for. If you don’t believe miracles happen, the chances are you will never see one.

 God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!

 Remember Jesus loves you.

 Prayer of Salvation.

 My Lord Jesus Christ, I believe you died on the cross and rose again to save me and to forgive my sins. I ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. I Repent of my sins, and I thank you and Praise you for what you did on the cross to make my salvation possible. Amen. 

Praise The Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment