Thursday, March 21, 2024

Each Day A Celebration

Psalm 118:24, this is the day the Lord has made, we will rejoice and be glad in it.

Did you know that this Psalm is the absolute truth? I must admit that for many years I never realized the real meaning of this verse.

Today is a fresh start, the beginning of the rest of your life. If your life before this day was stressful, depressing, today is a chance to start over in a new direction. The past does serve as a reminder of what not to do and what you need to change.

When the Lord Jesus Christ comes into your heart as your personal savior it is exciting. Once that happens, each day can be a celebration.

2 Corinthians 5:17, And therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.

 I mentioned this way to start the day a couple of times in the past, but I am repeating it for this message. Before you get out of bed commit your day to the will and plan of Almighty God. Ask Him in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ to take total charge of your life, and to make all decisions.  Don’t be afraid it will work out great, I found that out the hard way by seeing how much I didn’t know.

You don’t know what will happen each day, but the Lord does. Almighty God knows what is in your heart and what will bless you. He lines everything up and it’s so subtle that you probably won’t get the full impact until your prayer of thanks at bedtime.

Remember, God wants to bless you and make you happy. He will put Desires in your heart and make them happen if you trust in Him. No one has a better plan than the Lord Jesus Christ. Think about it. God always does more.

I have found over the years that a good habit to have is to talk to the Holy Spirit all through the day. If you ever saw the movie Fiddler on the Roof, you know what I mean.

 God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!

 Remember Jesus loves you.

 Prayer of Salvation.

 My Lord Jesus Christ, I believe you died on the cross and rose again to save me and to forgive all my sins. I ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. I Repent of my sins, and I thank you and Praise you for what you did on the cross to make my salvation possible. Amen. 

Praise The Lord! 

No comments:

Post a Comment