Tuesday, April 2, 2024

My Time With Jesus Tuesday


The Helper

John 14:26, the helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you.

You may be saying to yourself, this sounds pretty good, but what does it really mean to me? It is another of God Almighty’s gifts to us to benefit us in our journey through life.

To take advantage of this gift, you must make the Lord Jesus Christ your personal savior. You must confess your sins, believe His crucifixion washed away your sins, and His resurrection conquered satan and death.

Galatians 5:22-23, but the fruit of the Spirit is love, Joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control, against such things there is no law.

When you were saved you automatically received the Holy Spirit and these fruits. They are a real outward sign of your salvation. When you do any of them, you are praising the Lord.

Many believers are not aware of the baptism in the Holy Spirit. This is a place where the Holy Spirit really shows His power to us and to the world.

1 Corinthians 12: 7-11, But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to each one for the profit of all; For to one is given the word of wisdom through the spirit, to another the word of knowledge through the same spirit, to another faith by the same Spirit, through another Gifts of healing by the Same Spirit, to another the working of Miracles to another prophecy, to another discerning of spirits, to another different kinds of tongues, to another the interpretation of tongues. But one in the same Spirit works in all these things, distributing to each one individually as He wills.

 When you have the Holy Spirit in your heart, He will help you in everything you do. He fulfills prayers you ask in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. He helps you understand God’s word and will guide you through what it says. He will also guide you during your day and help you live according to the will of God.

If you ask in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, you will have peace in your heart and be pleasing God at the same time. The Holy Spirit will give you discernment that helps you see the truth in this broken world. So how do I get the Holy Spirit baptism?

Acts 1:8, But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes upon you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the Earth.

Luke 11:13, If you then, who are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will the Heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him!

Baptism in the Holy Spirit can be accomplished in several ways. You can ask the Lord Jesus Christ to baptize you in the Spirit and to fill you with the presence of the spirit. Another way is what I did. I asked a preacher at our church to baptize me. Over time I in turn baptized several others. Check it out and ask a pastor, a deacon, or another sincere believer to baptize you in the Holy Spirit. It will change your life. It is sad to realize that so few people know of the Baptism in The Holy Spirit, and the power to do God’s will.

God bless you and your family.

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

My Lord Jesus Christ, I believe you died on the cross and rose again to save me and to forgive all my sins. I ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. I Repent of my sins, and I thank you and praise you for what you did on the cross to make my salvation possible. Amen. PRAISE The Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment