Thursday, April 25, 2024

The Battle For The Day

Proverbs 16:3,  commit your activities to the Lord, and your plans will be established.

When we wake up in the morning, before we even get out of bed, we have a decision to make.  That decision determines the kind of day we will have. Know this, you will have problems, big and small, and you must decide how to handle them.

If you commit everything you do to the glory of God, you will conquer everything that comes against you. Small problems will become minor inconveniences, and big problems will not hurt you. You have God and the Holy Spirit. They are bigger than anything satan can throw at you.

Okay, it sounds pretty good, but what if I don’t have the faith to make it work? Well we can ask the Holy Spirit to help our unbelief, and at the same time remember that Almighty God is in control.

Mark 9:23-24, Jesus said to him, if you can? Everything is possible for the one who believes. Immediately the father of the boy cried out, I do believe, help me with my unbelief.

And looking ahead to the future, the answer really is simple. The closer you get to God, the closer He is to you. The promises are all in the Bible. God cannot lie so what He says must be true.

Another important point to remember is, don’t get hung up on who to pray to. The Trinity is one God in three Divine persons. Father God Almighty, the Lord Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. God does not think the way we do, so don’t even try to figure anything out. When you get close to God, faith comes automatically.

James 4:7-8, therefore submit to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Draw near to God, and He will draw near to you.

So you see my friends, there is nothing to fear in life. As long as you trust in God, every day is a new opportunity to love and serve Him. In so doing, you reap all the blessings Almighty God has for you. God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

My Lord Jesus Christ, I ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. I thank you and Praise you for your death and resurrection, that healed me and forgave all of my sins. I Repent of my sins, and ask you to take control of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment