Tuesday, April 23, 2024

My Time With Jesus Tuesday

Fearless

2 Timothy 1:7, For God has not given us the spirit of fear but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

Living in  constant fear is a way of life for most people today. We are surrounded by crime,  pandemics, inflation, climate  change, and many other things.

People seldom realize or believe that satan is the cause behind all of the chaos. When satan senses fear in someone, he seizes the opportunity to greatly exaggerate their fears.

Isaiah 41:10, Fear not, for I Am with You; be not dismayed. for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. 

Once you know the truth about these fears, you can begin to deal with it. I am not talking about denying these things exist, but look to the Lord Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit.

Psalm 34:4,  I sought the Lord, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.

And realize that satan will never give up. We must never give up, because we are on The Winning Side. satan cannot defeat the Lord Jesus Christ.

Romans 8:38-39, For I am persuaded, that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities, nor powers nor things present nor things to come,  nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Almighty God always hears our prayers, and answers them. If you don't know how to pray, ask the Holy Spirit to intercede for you, and tell our Father God what is on your heart. Whatever you do don't give up.

Psalm 118:6, It the Lord is on my side; I will not fear, what can man do to me?

God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

My Lord Jesus Christ,  I believe you died on the cross and rose again to save me and to forgive all my sins. I ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. I Repent of my sins and I thank you and Praise you for what you did on the cross to make my salvation possible. Amen. 

Praise The Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment