Sunday, April 7, 2024

God's Promises Sunday

 

Led By The Spirit

Romans 8: 14-16, for as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are the sons of God, for you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out, Abba, Father. The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God.

There are many church-going Christians who do not know much about the Holy Spirit. The biggest reason they don't know is because the value of the Holy Spirit, and what He does, is hardly ever talked about.

As you may or may not know, you receive the Holy Spirit in your heart when you are saved. The Holy Spirit has many jobs to do in a Christian's life. Since faith is a heart thing, He helps you prepare for your walk with the Lord Jesus Christ.

Ezekiel 36:25-27, I will give you a new heart and put a new Spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgments and do them.

The next step occurs at the same time. You receive what is called the fruits of the Spirit. The fruits of the Spirit are a great starting point in your life serving and glorifying almighty God, through the Lord Jesus Christ and the power of that Holy Spirit.

Galatians 5: 22-23, it but the fruit of the spirit is love, Joy, peace, long-suffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.

When you get to this point in your journey, you will feel comfortable talking to the Holy Spirit, the Lord Jesus Christ, and our Father, Almighty God Himself.

Along your journey you will see and feel the presence of God. You will be a witness to the Holy Spirit working in your life by the blessings you receive just because the Lord Jesus Christ loves you.

It is a fact that you can be as close to Father God as you want to be. If you spend your day talking to the Holy Spirit the way you would talk to your best friend, you will pray and have faith that it is done, automatically.

Luke 11: 9-10, so I say to you, ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and it will be open to you. For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened.

God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

My Lord Jesus Christ, I believe you died on the cross and rose again to save me and to forgive all my sins. I ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. I Repent of my sins, and I thank you and praise you for what you did on the cross to make my salvation possible. Amen. 

Praise The Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment